Here’s my first dish over the holidays I have made. Taste’s great!
Serves 4 people, I just halved the ingredients and had for 2 nights.
- 500g Spaghetti.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5 Bacon Rashers, cut up.
- 1/2 Cup (125ml) dry white wine. (Can be bought from liqueur store only in 250ml sachet.
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cream
- 4 Eggs
- Parmesan cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Add pasta to large pan of boiling water, simmer, uncovered until tender. Then drain.
- Heat oil in pan, add bacon, then egg and cook until crisp.
- Stir in wine and cream into pasta pan bringing to the boil; then remove from heat.
- Toss pasta in with bacon and egg, serve with sprinkled cheese and parsley.
So what do you think? good holiday? Done anything simiar?
The following email took place on 5 Jan 2008 22:22
Hello again. Yesterday arvo after i sent no.5 we headed off to the movies and dad and i saw i an legend while the girls went and saw some chick flic that mum apparantly cried the whole way through :S Read More ->
The following email took place on 4 Jan 2008 12:27
Ive been a bit lazy so im sending 3 days worth in this email :)
We hit up dream world 2day instead of wet and wild as it is proberly the last day where it isnt raining the whole day while we are here. We did the giant drop first of. dad and i later decided that its the best ride, so if you go make sure you do it.. Its like the wonderland space probe only bigger and better. They hold you for a good 30 seconds before they drop you!
The following email took place on 1 Jan 2008 19:35 Read The Rest Of This Entry ->