Posting this here for safe keeping =)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut
- 3/4 Cup Sugar (Raw, Brown or white)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 125g butter, melted.
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dissolve soda in boiling water and add to melted butter and golden syrup.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in teaspoonfuls on greased slide or press into greased tray and cut into squares while still hot.
- Bake in moderately slow oven 160 degrees for 15 mins.
- Nutties: Add 30g crushed nuts.
- Rolled oat cookies: Add 30g sultanas or raisins
- Muesli Biscuits: Omit 1 cup rolled oats, add 1 cup muesli
Came across this problem when trying to install remote desktop services on Server 2012.
The solution is to open up services.msc (goto tools, then select services in the server manager)
Then find the service Windows Internal Database. Open it up and goto the log on tab. Change the account to the administrator account on your domain (or the admin account your logged on as). Restart the server and try install again and it should work :)
This Android app is an equivalent photo part upload for android.
The app is expensive at $30, but compared to photo party upload that charges $30 per event its a bargain.
The app allows you to share photos from any gallery on a android device to Facebook and Twitter, requesting Login details every time a photo is uploaded.
This is my current setup for my photo booth.
- 1x DSLR
- 1x Eye FI Wireless Card
- DSLR Booth Software
- Batch Photo Editor Software
- 2x Android Tablets
- CIFS Manager Android App
- QuickPic Android App
- Photo Booth Android App
My DSLR takes the photo, which then sends the jpg wirelessly to the computer.
DSLR booth software then displays the image on the screen for the client, and i have 4 images per client set up.
The Batch photo editor software takes each jpg image and makes the image a good size and jpg quality for facebook, then applies a watermark. (otherwise images take ages to load on tablet).
CIFSManager then mounts a share on windows that contains all these iamges which makes that folder on the computer appear like its a folder on the android device.
QuickPic is set to monitor that folder and all new images refresh on the device.
Customers can then share or email the photos using the Android App. Clients can then select a photo or multiple photos and upload them to their Facebook or twitter accounts.
If you have any questions please let me know :)
“Learning to use mornings well is, in our distracted world, what separates achievement from madness.”
I came across this book and after reading it i was inspired to get up early and change my sleep patterns.
What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast – http://goo.gl/eB8ig
Feel free to read it, but it basically says they all get up around 5-6am. I’m going to explain why and and give you more reasons below:
I’ll take you through my new thinking flow chart and then explain why.
1. Get to sleep early –> 2. Get up Early –> 3. Get Fitter –> 4. Get Healthier –> Leads to being more productive and living a better life.
1. Most adults need 8 hours sleep. If you want to get up at 5 or 6, that means getting to bed at 9-10pm. Simple.
2. After you have mastered step 1, step 2 becomes harder. Who has the motivation to get up early while its still freezing and the sun has yet to rise?
- You have more control of your schedule in the morning.
- When work hours start, other peoples priorities invade your own. “You can’t write in your journal quietly at 8.15 on preschool mornings, but you can at 6:15.
- You are more productive in the morning. Later in the day you are more easily distracted and less focused.
3. If your serious about getting fitter, you will have to do it in the mornings.
- Phone calls at work get pushed to the afternoon, you have to work back. There’s always a good reason that 5pm gym workout before dinner at home is going to get skipped. If you do it in the morning, you can do it every morning without fail, nothing will get in the way or stop you.
- Research suggests that will power and self-discipline are easier while the day is still young as will power and self-discipline drains slowly over your day. If your going to start a new routine and stick at it, you’ll need all the discipline and will power you can muster.
“You have one energy resource that is used for all kinds of acts for self-control. That includes not just resisting food temptations, but also controlling your thought processes, controlling your emotions, all forms of impulse control and trying to perform well at your jobs or other tasks. Even more surprisingly, it is used for decision making, so when you make choices you are (temporarily) using up some of what you need for self-control. Hard thinking, like logical reasoning, also uses it.”
“After a day of dealing with traffic and frustrating bosses that will power of yours is all used up. Self control and will power fails late into the night. Alcohol abuse, sexual misbehaviour, gaming excesses ett all tend to come about late in the day.” – Willpower: Rediscovering the greatest human strength – John Tierney”
- It has also been noted that once you are disciplined and form habits, you actually require less willpower as they become automatic processes.“Ultimately, self -control lets you relax because it removes stress and enables you to conserve willpower for the [more] important challenges.”
4. Getting healthier is somewhat different to fitness.
Plenty to say on this but 3 quick tips.
- Ban the sugar
- Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
- Eat more smaller meals. Try six meals a day, it keeps the metabolism pumping and you burn more calories.
- 5:45am – Get up – Find something to listen too. Music/sermon etc
- 6:00 – 20 minutes of cardio on stationary bike.
- 6.20 – Pushups/Skipping till im smashed.
- 6.30 – Rest, then 3 minutes of rowing.
- 6.35 – weights
- 6.45 – breakfast + coffee
- 6.55 – Shower
- 7:10 – Bible Reading, Praying and other readings.
- 8:00 – Go over todo list and smash some out. Reflect on todays events.
- 8:55 – Head To Work
- 9:00 – Day Job
- 10:00pm – Sleep.
What does your early mornings look like?
This is what I’m reading this year.
FIRST 6 MONTHS
- KNOWING GOD – PACKER
- SHOWING THE SPIRIT – D.A. CARSON
- CROSS OF CHRIST – JOHN STOTT
- DON’T WASTE YOUR LIFE – PIPER
- MERE CHRISTIANITY – CS LEWIS
- YOUR MIND MATTERS – JOHN STOTT
- ONE TO ONE BIBLE READING – DAVID HELM
LAST 6 MONTHS
- LET THE NATIONS BE GLAD – PIPER
- DALIT FREEDOM – JOSEPH D’SOUZA
- JONATHON EDWARDS BIOGRAPHY.
- DESIRING GOD – PIPER
- ATONEMENT – J.I. PACKER
- COUNTERFEIT GODS – TIMOTHY KELLAR
- JUSTIFICATION OF GOD – PIPER
Last year I posted a list of great Android apps since I have been using.
Here’s an updated list of my current apps for 2012 :)
2Do – The best to do app there is. I can’t live without it.
AirDroid – Send messages and control your phone from a web browser
Autodance – Dance and record it with this app and your dancing comes alive
Cartoon Camera – Make your photos into a cartoon.
Chrome Beta – great browser. but a bit buggy still while I’m beta
Domino’s Online Ordering – Online dominos ordering in Australia
Draw Some – Cool game to play with friends
Voice Recorder – Voice recorder.
aCar – Keep a record of all your car expenses and see statistics
Adobe Flash Player 11.1 – Adobe flash player – Needed to view flash websites
Alchemy – challenging game
Angry Birds – Awesome game
Angry Birds – Awesome game
Angry Birds – Awesome game
Backup to Gmail – Backs up all your SMS/mms/calls to your gmail
Beautiful Widgets – Good looking time and weather widget
Bible – Best Bible App resource
Commbank – Check your CBA bank accounts
Docs – Google document on your phone
Doodle Jump – Awesome Game
Dropbox – Can view all your dropbox files on your phone and send people links to them on the go.
eBay – Good if you use eBay a lot.
ES File Explorer – View any files on your phone and move them around.
ESV Bible – Fastest Bible app
Evernote – store your notes in the cloud and sync with your computer.
Facebook – Facebook…
Fighter Verses – Helps you memo rise Scripture
Flashlight – Make your camera light a torch.
Flight Control – Sweet game that got ported from iphone
Fruit Ninja – Awesome game
FTPServer – Turn your phone into a FTP server.
GO Launcher EX – The best android launcher.
GO SMS Pro – The best SMS app.
Here I Am 2 – Let’s your friends or anyone know your GPS location.
IMDb – Look up movies and who the actors are etc
Kingsoft Office – Opens all office documents.
Messenger – Facebook official messenger app.
Pano – Panoramic photos
Paper Toss – Awesome Game
Prayer Journal – Good for keeping a prayer journal
Pure calendar widget – The best calendar widget
Push Ups – Great push up app.
Quota – Good app for seeing how much usage you have used on your ISP or mobile. supports nearly every provider
RunKeeper – Awesome fitness app to see how far you have run
Screen Filter – Makes your phone go dimmer to extreme levels to save battery
ShareMyApps – This app collates all your apps and helps share/email them all to your friends
Shazam – records music and tells you what the song is.
Shoot the Apple – Quite a fun and challenging game
Skype – Great for calling on data or chatting on skype
SMS Scheduler – Schedule and repeat SMS messages to anyone.
SMS2PC – My most used app. if your in front of your computer alot, this makes your phone like a chat client. you can reply to SMS from.a chat screen on your computer.
SMSBomber – Can spam your friends with sms
Space Invaders – Classic Retro game.
SpacePhysics – One of the most challenging games for the nerds.
SpeedView – See how fast your travelling whole in a car, skiing, bike riding etc.
Titanium Backup – Backs up your whole phone
Trapster – See where cop cars and accidents on the roads are.
TripView – Shows all the bus/train timetables
Twitter – Twitter app.
UNO – Play UNO on your phone
Wunderlist – Great to do list
Zedge – Download free ringtones and wallpapers