Archive for February, 2014
Posting this here for safe keeping =)
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour
- 3/4 Cup Coconut
- 3/4 Cup Sugar (Raw, Brown or white)
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water
- 125g butter, melted.
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Dissolve soda in boiling water and add to melted butter and golden syrup.
- Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place in teaspoonfuls on greased slide or press into greased tray and cut into squares while still hot.
- Bake in moderately slow oven 160 degrees for 15 mins.
- Nutties: Add 30g crushed nuts.
- Rolled oat cookies: Add 30g sultanas or raisins
- Muesli Biscuits: Omit 1 cup rolled oats, add 1 cup muesli